- Selectboard Member (3-year term)
- Lister (3-year term)
- Lister (two years of a 3-year term)
- Lister (one year of a 3-year term)
- Constable (1 year term)
- Dog Warden (1 year term)
- Vergennes-Panton Water District Representative (3-year term)
- Vergennes-Panton Water District Representative (one year of a 3-year term)
- Addison Northwest School District Representative (3-year term)
Descriptions of Town offices may be found at: https://www.pantonvt.us/town-office-descriptions.html.
For more information about the Addison Northwest School District (ANWSD) Representative position, please visit https://www.anwsd.org/ or call 802.877.3332.
To become a candidate for an elected position, you must submit a petition containing thirty (30) signatures or one percent of registered voters, whichever is less. 17 V.S.A. §2681(b).
- Panton has 541 registered voters as of 12/29/2022.
Petitions must be turned in to the municipal clerk no later than 5 p.m. on the 6th Monday preceding the election.
- For Town Meeting 2023, petitions must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 30, 2023.